Terms & Conditions
1. Entrants must be representative of a registered charity or non-profit organisation, that helps cats based in the UK or Ireland.
2. Pet Connection is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, the organisation is indicating agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Closing date for entries and voting is 9pm on Tuesday 13th November 2018. After this date the no further entries or votes to the competition will be permitted.
6. Pet Connection reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any event outside of our control.
7. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. First, second and third place winners will be chosen as a result of a popular vote conducted, measured, recorded and verified by Pet Connection.
9. Pet Connection's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. We reserve the right to remove entrants for any reason, including concerns regarding welfare of cats under the care of the organisation or lack of transparency in fund management at the organisation.
11. Duplicate and incomplete entries will be removed.
12. Threatening, offensive and abusive behaviour towards other entrants will not be tolerated, and will lead to disqualification.
13. All entries must be submitted via the online entry form. Pet Connection takes no responsibility for corrupted or late entries.
14. Voting is set to one vote per IP address per day. If we have reason to believe that organisations or supporters are using or promoting the use of fake IP addresses or bots to add votes, this may lead to disqualification.
15. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.