About Acana Grain Free Dog Food (Adult) Small Breed 2kg
Acana Adult Dog small breed food is loaded with goodness and taste to promote peak conditioning and a healthy appetite in all small breed dogs. It is highly palatable and great for fussy eaters.
Acana dog food is based on 5 principles:
1. A large selection of fresh meat: based on the natural dietary requirements of dogs with a broad range of different animal proteins: poultry, wild-caught fish and natural ranch lamb.
2. Rich in meat and proteins: for great health and wellbeing. Tailored to a short intestinal tract and metabolising animal proteins and fats.
3. Low carbohydrate content and no grains: Dogs are predominantly carnivores. Carbohydrates increase blood sugar levels and convert into glucose, which leads to obesity and diabetes.
4. Fresh fruit and vegetables: whole, freshly picked fruits and vegetables from the local region that are rich in natural vitamins and minerals.
5. Invigorating herbs and plants: plant roots, grasses and flowers that aid the metabolism, the organs and nervous system, as well as filtering out toxins by boosting the liver's natural cleaning process.
Dried chicken (33%), shredded oats, deboned chicken (15%), whole potatoes, peas, chicken fat (7%), whole eggs (3%), deboned flounder (3%), sun-dried alfalfa, chicken liver (2%), herring oil (2%), pea fibre, whole apples, whole pears, sweet potato, pumpkin, butternut squash, parsnips, carrots, spinach, cranberries, blueberries, kelp, chicory root, juniper berries, angelica root, marigold flowers, sweet fennel, peppermint leaves, lavender, Enterococcus faecium.