Beaphar FIPROtec© Spot On Solution for Large Dogs kills fleas and ticks and continues to kill fleas for up to 5 weeks and ticks for up to 4 weeks. It is important to establish a regular flea control routine for dogs and the household. Dogs who spend a lot of time outside are especially at risk from fleas and ticks. Suitable for dogs over 12 weeks of age and weighing between 20-40kg.
HOW TO USE
- Weigh the dog carefully before application.
- Do not remove the pipette from the blister until the product is ready to be used.
- Holding the pipette upright, snip off the top of the pipette.
- Part the dog?s fur between the shoulder blades.
- Apply the contents of one pipette to the skin?s surface, ideally split between two areas roughly 2cm apart.
- For continuous protection, re-apply once every four weeks.
STORAGE AND SAFETY
Store the pipettes in the box, in order to protect from light, until you are ready to use them. Fipronil may adversely affect aquatic organisms. Do not contaminate ponds, waterways or ditches with product or empty pipettes. Dispose of empty pipettes immediately after use in the household rubbish.
- Ideal to protect dogs against ticks and fleas
- Long-term efficacy against fleas
- Operation against ticks
- 1 Treatment
For dogs who are allowed indoors and who have had fleas, it is vital to also treat your home, as flea eggs and larvae can survive in carpets, furniture and pet beds. Pet Connection have a range of household flea removal products, including room foggers and household sprays, which will help to protect your home from flea infestation.
Fleas are a common carrier of Tapeworm eggs. If your dog has had fleas, it is important that you also treat them for Tapeworm. Pet Connection carry a range of worming tablets, syrups and creams to help to keep your dog healthy.