About Becobowl Eco-Friendly Biodegradable Pet Bowl For Cats, Blue 0.25 Litre
This BecoBowl is an environmentally friendly alternative to plastic pet bowls. Rather than using plastic to make these bowls, Beco have created a 100% natural alternative, which is made from 80% ethically sourced bamboo and rice husk fibres, with the remaining 20% being a mixture of natural enzimes which bind the bowl together. This bio-composite will breakdown and biodegrade in landfill over a 3 to 5 year period, leaving no trace of synthetic waste. Not only this, manufacturing is carried out close to the source of the raw materials which significantly cuts down on the shipping volumes. Now, all these ethical features are all very well, but is the bowl any good? It performs just like any plastic cat bowl would, being durable, easy to clean and dish washer safe. It has a low rim which makes this a comfortable bowl for cats to use as their whiskers do not get bent back while they eat. Add to this its wavy design and pastel shades, and you have a great bowl that is also kind to the planet.
Size: 0.25L, available in three colours: White, Blue and Pink.