This is by far our most popular dog food.
All About Dog Food rating of 4.2 out of 5.0
• Dog food should be judged by the ingredients - the more fish/meat products the better.
• Grain free food is becoming more and more popular and necessary as more pets develop food sensitivities that are very often caused by grain in their diets.
• We offer this high quality, high meat content, grain free own brand food at a price with a reduced profit margin.
• Never see food left in the bottom of the dish again! This food has a high meat content that makes the nuts so highly palatable that they can even be used as treats!
We are very proud of our new, own brand dog food and we are confident that food of this high quality cannot be found at a cheaper price.
Grain free food is perfect for all dogs.
• Dogs that have conditions such as itchy skin, loose bowel movements, excess wind often show improvement when switched to a grain free diet.
• Very often, the original condition actually disappears when a grain/gluten free diet is followed.
• Also try browsing our special category of Gluten Free Treats, and for a chew treat that lasts we particularly recommend the Whimzees range.
Ingredients: Salmon, Haddock & Blue Whiting 60% (Freshly Prepared Salmon 21%, Dried Salmon 16%, Freshly Prepared Blue Whiting 11%, Freshly Prepared Haddock 10% & Salmon Stock 2%), Sweet Potato (20%), Potato, Beet Pulp, Peas (6%), Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Asparagus (0.2%), Glucosamine (170 mg/ kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), Nucleotides, FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES PER KG:
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 85mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 9.5mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous/Potassium Iodide) 1.7 mg
• A selection to meet your customer’s needs:
• 18 month shelf life.
• Optimal kibble size and shape for puppies.
• A crunchy kibble texture.