About Royal Canin Wet Dog Food Medium Pouch (Adult) - 140g
Hearty meat chunks in a rich sauce make this Royal Canin Wet Medium Adult not only a tasty treat for your dog but also help to support vitality.
The recipe has been specially developed to meet the needs of medium breed adult dogs (11-25kg, from 12 months to 10years). This wet food promotes balanced digestion and can encourage healthy skin and coat. All of the ingredients in this Royal Canin Wet Medium Adult ensure a balanced meal with plenty of key nutrients. This dish provides all the nutrients, vitamins, minerals and trace elements needed for overall wellbeing.
Royal Canin Wet Medium Adult is enriched with omega-3 fatty acids, as well as EPA and DHA, supporting healthy skin function. Thanks to an antioxidant complex with vitamin, Royal Canin Wet Medium Adult can also help to strengthen the immune system.
The high-quality ingredients have been gently cooked to make Royal Canin Wet Medium Adult particularly easy to digest and encourage balanced intestinal flora. It is practically packaged in 140g pouches, making it quick and easy to serve, no matter whether it is served as a complete meal or as a topping for dry food. Royal Canin Wet Medium Adult is always to hand for a tasty meal, supporting your dog’s nutritional needs and offering optimum enjoyment.
- Balanced wet food for medium breed adult dogs (11-25kg)
- Hearty recipe: tender chunks in sauce, juicy and delicious for best acceptance
- With EPA and DHA: increased content of omega-3 can keep skin and coat healthy
- Highly digestible: selected ingredients gently cooked to encourage balanced intestinal flora
- Antioxidant complex with vitamin E: supports the immune system
- Balanced nutrient content: ideal content of protein, vitamins, minerals and trace elements, specially adapted for medium breed dogs
- Pracitcal 140g pouches: easy to portion and serve
Meat and animal by-products, oils and fats, grains, vegetable by-products, vegetable protein extracts, minerals, yeast, sugar.
Additives per kg:
Vitamin D3 (200 IU), iron (3mg), iodine (0.26mg), copper (2mg), manganese (1mg), zinc (10mg).
Clinoptilolite of sedimentary sources (2g).
protein 7.5 %
fat 5.5 %
fibre 1.1 %
ash 1.6 %
moisture 81.0 %
omega-3 fats 0.1 %
DHA fatty acid 0.08 mg