This is an exciting time for your young puppy, so support healthy growth and exploration with this Royal Canin Wet Medium Puppy. It is designed to encourage healthy growth, ideal for puppies and young dogs between 11-25kg in the first 12 months of life.
Tender chunks of meat combine in a delicious sauce to spoil every gourmet-loving puppy. The antioxidant complex with vitamin E helps to support the body’s immune system. Royal Canin Wet Medium Puppy also contains yeast, which offers real health benefits for young dogs. Vitamin B1 is important in building immune strength, as well as helping to encourage healthy metabolism. The oils in Royal Canin Wet Medium Puppy contain omega-6 fatty acids, which work together with zinc to keep your dog’s coat glossy.
The food is balanced and complete, helping to encourage healthy digestion and balanced intestinal flora. Royal Canin Wet Medium Puppy contains a high energy content that is adapted perfectly for medium breed puppies. It is practically packaged in 140g pouches, making it easy and quick to serve, no matter whether it is used as a complete food or as a topping for dry dishes. Royal Canin Wet Medium Puppy is the ideal way to support your dog through this essential growth phase!
- Balanced wet food for puppies and young dogs of medium breeds (11-25kg) in the first 12 months of life
- Hearty recipe: tender pieces in a delicious sauce, juicy and tasty for high acceptance
- Antioxidant complex with vitamin E: support the immune system
- Omega fatty acids and zinc: can keep skin healthy and coat glossy
- With yeast: the vitamin B1 in yeast supports the immune system and metabolism
- Balanced and complete: for healthy digestion and growth
- Practical 140g pouches: easy to portion and serve
Meat and animal by-products, oils and fats, grains, vegetable protein extracts, vegetable by-products, minerals, yeast, sugar.
Additives per kg:
Vitamin D3 (100 IU), iron (6mg), iodine (0.35mg), copper (2.8mg), manganese (1.9mg), zinc (19mg).
Clinoptilolite of sedimentary sources (2g).
protein 8.3 %
fat 6.0 %
fibre 1.2 %
ash 1.9 %
moisture 78.5 %
vitamin E (tocopherol) 150.0 mg/kg